Friday, April 16, 2010

Become a Better Poeple

Imam Hassan Al-Banna of Egypt stated,

When the knowledge of Allah touches the heart of a human being, it would be transformed from one state to another. When the heart is transformed, the individual would be transformed. When the individual is transformed, the family would be transformed. When the family is transformed, the community would be transformed. Indeed, the community is just a collection of families and individuals.

If I really want to upgrade my life, I can work on the one thing over which I have control — myself. I can stop trying to shape up my husband and work on my own weaknesses. I can focus on being a great marriage partner, a source of unconditional love and support. The most positive way I can influence my situation is to work on myself, on my being

we have to become better people, and doing so requires us to change. Almighty Allah says,

"Verily, never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls)". (Ar-Ra`d 13: 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment